If you want to know more about printer settings and configuration stuff then you should see this stuff.
If you want to know about LIPI PB2 Passbook printer then click here.
If you want to know about core banking system that how bank system will working then click here to know
Passbook Printer Configuration & Form size setup
Olivetti PR2 Passbook Printer Configuration
- Click on Start ==>> Settings ==>> Printers and Faxes
- Right click on blank space (On the right side)==>> Server Properties
- The dialog box – “Printer Server Properties” will pop up
- Select “PassbookForm” from the list of forms available on that machine. If it is not available, then click on the check box “Create a New form” and enter “PassBookForm” within the text box for Form Description.
- Select Form Description (Measurement) ==>>Units in English
- Give width of the form = 8.00in (= 20.32cm if units is chosen as Metric)
- Give height of the form = 6.10in (= 15.49cm if units is chosen as Metric)
- Click on “Save Form” and click on “Close”
Note:All content is copyrighted to http://sm-information.blogspot.com and may not be reproduced on other websites.
If you have any question regarding this websites or any other post related you can Email us.